Monday, October 11, 2021

Sampling The Goods


Release Year: 2021
Models: Michael Galletta, Mookiie
Genres: Ass-Eating, Big Dick, Creampies
Video language: English

I usually try to be on my best behavior when working with a new model. Not wanting to make the new guy uncomfortable or risk scaring him away too soon, i usually try to stay "professional" and keep my horny hands to myself. But every so often a cute black boy like mookiie comes along who makes me want to sample the goods for myself!
When another model recently stood mookiie and me up for a video-shoot, i jumped at the chance to make my dream of doing a scene with one of bba's most popular new models come true.
Mookiie tells me that he's never been with a white guy before, and the skinny black teen barely half my age seems nervous but also excited about giving up his mouth and ass to a white man for the very first time!
Join me for an unforgettable afternoon with mookiie that begins with us walking around outdoors, feeding some fish, and enjoying the beautiful spring weather at a nearby park.
I joke around with mookiie that i can think of a few t! hings more fun than feeding the fish, so we head back inside for some older-on-younger "indoor fun" that includes lots of tongue-kissing, dick-sucking, and me finally getting my very first taste of mookiie's sweet, hairy ass.
Instagram Famous starlets bartender sucked my dick sucked nice ending too. I Almost got caught giving the DICK to a sexy black girl curly hair fucking 2 white guys in the Beamer. None. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

White Business Woman Loves It In The Ass

Release Year: 2020 Studio: WCPClub Models: Glenda Brown Genres: Big Black Cock , Blowjob , Creampie , Cum In Mouth , Facial , Gang...